Post Graduate Diploma in Management at LBSITM, Indore
Number of Seats: 60
Admission Eligibility Criteria: PGDM
The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of Department/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2016 (from the Principal / Registrar of their college/institute issued on or before June 30, 2016) stating that they have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by the Principal /Registrar, with at least 50% marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2016. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
Step-1 Admission Test
All candidates seeking admission to LBSITM will be required to appear in one of the following management entrance exam :-
- CAT (Common Admission Test) Conducted by IIMs;
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) Conducted by XLRI;
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test ) Conducted by AIMA;
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination) Conducted by ETS,USA;
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) Conducted by GMAC, USA;
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) Conducted by AICTE;
- CET (Common Entrance Test) Conducted by DAVV, Indore
- LBSMAT (Lal Bahadur Shastri Management Aptitude Test) Conducted by LBSITM, Indore
Step-2 Registration at LBSITM
LBSITM admission is through CAT (and other exams) 2015 on the basis of which short listing of the candidates for GD/PI will be done.
- Applicants can apply online by visiting our website: www.lbsitm.ac.in on payment of Rs.500/- .
- Application form can also be downloaded from our website www.lbsitm.ac.in and submitted along with a DD for Rs.575/- to LBSITM, Indore
- Candidates can also obtain application form from LBSITM, Indore / LBSIM, Delhi. Candidates obtaining application form by post shall send a Demand Draft of Rs.575/- to LBSITM, Indore
- The Demand Draft shall be made in favour of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Technology & Management, payable at Indore.
- Filled in application form has to be sent to Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Technology & Management, 409/3, Village – Solsinda, P.O. – Dharampuri, Tehsil – Sanwer, District – Indore – 253551, (M.P.) latest by 15th April 2016.
- Candidates who had applied for admission in LBSIM, Delhi need to give only an application for considering admission at LBSITM, Indore.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT / other score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), extempore, written analysis test and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
- Personal Interview can be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSITM: (1) Delhi; (2) Hyderabad; (3) Kolkata; (4) Patna; (5) Bhubaneswar; (6) Indore; (7) Mumbai; and (8) Jaipur. GD/PI centre can be changed by the institute at its discretion.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT (Other) score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written analysis test and work experience.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by Registered Post/Courier/email. No regret letters will be sent to those who are not selected.
- The Institute does not take any responsibility for postal delays and/or loss in transit.
- Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the institute’s Notice Board and / or website: www.lbsitm.ac.in
Admission Offer :
Admission Offer will be based on a composite score of CAT (Other Exams) + GDPI and students will be informed accordingly. The result may also be put on LBSITM website. Applicants are advised to check up the website of LBSITM frequently. LBSITM will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of any admission communication by way of loss during transit or otherwise. All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Indore Courts.
Admission Schedule at a Glance :
Issue of LBSITM application form starts 31st January 2016
Programme Commences 4th August 2016
Orientation Programme 4th – 5th August 2016
Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
* Withdrawals / refunds, if any, will be as per the prevailing rules.
* All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Indore.
Fees / Other Charges for 2-Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2016-2018
|Academic Year||General Category||Due Dates of Payment||Corporate Sponsored||Due Dates of Payment|
|At the time of Admission
By 19th December, 2016
|2,00,000/-||At the time of Admission|
|By 2nd July, 2017
By 19th December, 2017
|1,40,000/-||By 2nd July, 2017|
At the time of joining the program, all the students are required to pay the following fees, in addition to the fees as mentioned above :-
- Caution Money of Rs. 3,000/- (Refundable)
- Management Grid Contribution of Rs. 10,000/- (One Time & Non-Refundable).
- Alumni Fee Rs. 3,000/- (Life Membership; One Time & Non-Refundable).
Fees and other charges in respect of corporate sponsored candidates are payable in two installments as indicated above.